I pace my room
Once
Twice
Thrice,
My heart beating in rhythm with my fast paced footsteps,
I’m disappointed and trying to find a reason,
A method in the madness as such,
Everything is predictable and I still can’t make sense of
it,
It makes sense to everyone else,
Of course it does,
But to me
To me those words are like an alien language,
Something I can’t quite make sense of but god I wish I
could,
I’m lonely
Disappointed
And seething in my skin.
You’re a liar and a thief,
You have no idea
do you?
That letter is resting in my hand
Like a laughing hyena it mocks me with its trembling words,
I’m not sure what it is about me
Something seems to scream
do not respect her
and god, it fucking sucks.
do not respect her
and god, it fucking sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be polite.