I stumble in a field of some of the most beautiful
things,
I see your face among the shadows
Like a ghost you fade,
Appear somewhere else,
Maybe even with someone else,
That’s okay,
I’ll say,
That’s okay.
I’m happy for you,
I’ll smile,
And then I’ll turn the other way.
You won’t ask how I am,
I’m not even sure I want you too,
Would you like to hear the soft cries I let slip when my
turmoil reaches dangerous levels?
No
You don’t want that noise,
You don’t need the noise.
My heart is bleeding
My mind is grieving,
These tears are simply escaping the clutches of the
deathly feeling inside my chest.
I want you to stay
After all, you could become happy one of these days
But what I want never gets heard anyway.
Why do I always do this to myself?
I play with fire
I play and play and play
And it causes burns after burns
And I enjoy the
pain.
So take it
Please
Take it with the memory,
I don’t want it anymore,
Nor do I want the blood that pumps around my body,
Take it
Take it
Please, just do me this one favour.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be polite.