Monday, 17 November 2014

Let's Just...

It begins with a sigh,
A soft sound that filters through my being
It ruffles my bones and settles upon my skin,
I take a moment to breathe again
Longing to feel the wind on my cheeks
And a small smile that reflects the world breaks through my heart.

I feel I can smile when that happens,
When the burning takes hold,
I’m happy and possibly a little cold;
But no matter!
It’s a small price to pay so small in fact it almost becomes insignificant,
Within my chest my heart trembles in unison with the words that drift with the breeze.

I can listen I can talk
I hear your voice clearly through the murky cloud of fog,
Like a beacon I float towards that sound,
Letting the sensations wash over me,
I feel like I could listen for days
That I could laugh for days on end,
I could…probably

Let’s just stay here a little longer, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.